Donations designated to approved projects qualify for tax credits. See Board Policy here >
Designations : General (Where Most Needed) , Education, Health & Dental Centre and Community Development
1. Interac E-Transfer
From your own online banking platform or app, send a secure e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW in order for us to track donations through e-transfer.
2. Donate through CanadaHelps
CanadaHelps is a third-party organization that facilitates online donations for Canadian charities. Click on the logo below to be taken to the PID CanadaHelps portal to donate.
3. Mail a Cheque
Cheques can be mailed to:
Partners In Deed Society of Alberta
4807 Valiant Drive NW
Calgary, AB Canada
4. Donate Securities
Marketable securities can be donated in support of PID designated board-approved projects. This method of donating offers benefits to donors by eliminating capital gains taxes. CanadaHelps will manage the sale of securities, issuance of charitable receipts, and remittance of proceeds to Partners in Deed Society of Alberta (PID).
- The charitable receipt is for the value of the shares at the date of sale
- There are no capital gains taxes payable on these shares
- Gifts can be designated to any PID approved projects: General, Health and Wellness Center, Education, Community Development, Insight Trip, or Area of Greatest Need.
- Gifts can be donated anonymously
Board Policy: Funds designated to an approved program will be used as designated. When the need for such a program has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the Partners in Deed board, the remaining designated funds will be used where most needed.